搜索
查看: 4364|回复: 2

什么是全合成机油

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-13 08:16:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

欢迎访问西户网/西户社区网 XHUME.CC

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
什么是全合成机油     合成用官方的解释是:通过化学反应并透过人为控制下达到预期分子形态,这个过程就叫合成。我们知道机油最大的组成部分就是基础油了,按照规格等级来划分,一共可以分为五类。在这五类油当中,一二三类基础油称之为矿物油,只有四类五类油可以称为合成油。这其中五类基础油为多元醇酯(POE),四类基础油为—聚α烯烃(PAO)。所以说最简单的理解就是;用四类和五类基础油调配的机油不外加矿物油勾兑的都可以称之为全合成机油。     全合成机油有什么好处     首先矿物油在炼油时会有提不干净的石蜡和沥青成分,用这样的基础油做机油,就会在发动机内部产生积炭和油泥,其实汽油燃烧产生积炭的情况可远比机油少多了。发动机内部大部分污垢都是由于机油产生的。我们在一些机油广告中经常能看到很多合成机油都会打出“高清洁能力”的招牌,的确合成油是不会产生这些污垢的,自燃清洁效果也好的多。同时全合成机油中会加入各种添加剂,这些添加剂主要体现在良好的耐磨性,更好的润滑性和更强的温度适应性上,所以说全合成机油的各方面性能都强于矿物油。     看了上面的文章您一定迫切想知道,到底市面上哪些机油是四类和五类油,哪些又是矿物油。别着急,接着往下看。     如何分辨基础油     我们先从性能最好的说起,五类油(以下简称酯类油)。酯类油的性能是所有润滑油中最好的了。大约是在二战期间德国人为了解决坦克在严寒地区启动问题而研发的,它有着极好的性能,在这里由于篇幅原因我们不能为大家详细介绍。不过在下期文章中,我们会专门来介绍这种高性能机油。在市场中如RED LINE全系列,MOTUL的300V和福斯的GT1系列都是由它构成的。四类油当中名气最大的当属美孚一号了,其他的如福斯超级合成等也都属于四类油。
西户网友  发表于 2013-9-10 09:34:17
灰壳、长城J600/J700 、奥吉娜给力全合成都说是PAO的。
发表于 2013-9-29 16:58:51 | 显示全部楼层

cheap ghd 22f60cc59db7f7f9678393f3710b316a.txt

We are all behind ordinary zombie stuck in the door on both sides, Liu can immediately open the windows, jumped from the window in the fifth floor ghd nz sale 4 of the corridor,cheap ghd, Liu Neng toward the side shouted: run, run hurries fifth floor staircase
    Shen Ruyan react in advance, will fall into the arms can hit Liu, Liu Neng happened right hand is placed on the chest of Shen Ruyan, a ghd ireland soft feel let Liu Neng heart shocked, and quickly ran holding Shen Ruyan to the fifth floor go to.  P'ng cast a look at one bite his leg ran to the fifth floor, a moment later two did not react swarm of zombies is submerged.  Liu went to the fifth floor can be found the room to drill 501 has been a big powerful shotgun, a dragon crossbow
    Liu Fang Jiong able to hold a shotgun, crossbow handed dragon Shen cheap ghd Ruyan, and the church Shen Ruyan use. S.
"I know how that story was originally come with you? Springs dry up, the fish at the landing phase, phase boo to wet each other, than forget themselves in rivers and buy ghd lakes - a total twenty-two word. " Car Luo Tao, and then asked him "If I told you twenty two words, you can understand the meaning of the story profound love you? know classical difficult to understand the extent of it?"
So small ghd in australia can profoundly nodded, "That's on the market where there is darkness Dongfeng Dinner ~" small can reminds us.
'Oh ~ "squeezed in her success in the white product that acne after, look small can" I will own choice of! "
As can figure Well ~ Actually, to be honest,ghd new zealand, the car is the first time Romania eh ~ boys chase her boys always retain a deep and subtle fear ghd hair straightener come forward.
More than twenty people divided two boxes which moves between the walls of the door has to go, is like a room like.
The Huang Dawei also under the original capital, not only lavish hospitality, but also made a lot of rare delicacy, even to the west may see snow on snow Beaver ghd nz also on the two children.  All big mouth drinking large pieces of meat, really refreshing.  Look Azeri country bumpkin with gang Guards general, even thousands of long-Orc gentle than they eat.  Help greatly embarrassed smile toward yellow, yellow is pretty much sensible, just installed no.
Was ghd sale drinking,ghd australia, suddenly there was a knock out, three monkeys sitting out the first,ghd straighteners, then he pulled open the door.
    "What are you doing!" Sky-ho with Bonu voice sounded.  Heart is under a burst of angry, these women all day long here noisy, noisy ghd hair straightener jasper previous and ink, and now is tit for tat.  Had he really wanted to small Luo never come here.
    "See the princes. " Everyone stopped,cheap ghd, then Qiqi Fu body.  Only one person winked book buy ghd Luo stood dazed, small arms arctic fox is very indecent yawned continue nest in the book Los arms to sleep.
"
Kaiya immediately big shame, Chen Dao: "You never seen a woman do?"
Nostalgia again looked inside the spring, Zaza Zui muttered: "Why so thick hot day wear. "
"Seen is seen,ghd sale, but I see ye are wearing clothes too I've been very curious about ghd sale the opposite scenario, or else, you satisfy my curiosity?"
Kaiya said: "If a man can not wear the wedding dress for the woman is not just untie her underwear!"
Haotian a shrug, his eyes clear and bright again replies: "forget it. "
Kaiya mind suddenly flashed Jisi lost, ghd cheap Du Qizui Resentment: "I Is not it beautiful?"
"I just askew, you do not have to answer?" Haotian readily Duandao income will ring in the Emperor, and then hold on to Kaiya wild-eyed Zier shoulders,cheap ghd australia, leans Kaiya his face, and pinched what goes on blooming face,ghd hair straightener, evil ghd new zealand laugh: "I will let you slipped out of his own, waiting for it.
Related Content:

ghd straighteners 1af09c5c85bc72fab9f7ce0c7d52614e

ghd sale 2d895fdc14360eb15f0468bfb4bed29c.txt

35e3bf09df759c06a9b63a2da6892a30.txt

5e16fea0c879e43636ebbd7aecf3d8b7.txt

53af9b2228c486f6ce42a983c239c466.txt

4e851113aa26b0f5b525a0a6e71724d3.txt

2c17c687ef61bd8f08d55f6342bf8a9d.txt

7f3df8f375decdf61756a53c928d6127.txt
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

西户网/西户社区网 XHUME.CC 版权所有  陕ICP备11003684号